Thai Chicken Pizza
- 1 (12-inch) parbaked thin pizza crust
- 1/3 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 2/3 cup prepared peanut satay sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1 (6 oz.) package grilled chicken breast strips, diced
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup finely shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup green onions, cut thinly on a diagonal
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 450° F. Place crust on cookie sheet.
- Step 2
MIX peanut butter, peanut satay sauce, sesame oil and red pepper flakes in small bowl until blended. Combine 1/4 cup peanut mixture with chicken in a medium bowl. Spread remaining peanut mixture over pizza crust. Top with chicken mixture and 1 1/2 cups cheese.
- Step 3
BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and golden. Remove pizza from oven. Top with shredded carrots, green onion, cilantro and remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Cut and serve.