Peanut Butter BLT Sandwich
- 2 slices whole wheat or whole grain white bread, lightly toasted
- 1 to 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 large leaf iceberg lettuce, torn into pieces
- 2 tomato slices
- 3 to 4 slices crisp cooked bacon
- Step 1
SPREAD mayonnaise on one side of one slice of toasted bread. Spread peanut butter on one side of remaining slice of bread.
- Step 2
TOP mayonnaise with lettuce, tomato, bacon and remaining slice of bread, peanut butter side down. Cut in half. Serve immediately.