Nutty Cheddar Apple Bacon Breakfast Sandwiches
- 4 whole grain or multi-grain English muffins, split horizontally and toasted
- 1/2 cup Jif® Natural Peanut Butter Spread & Honey
- 4 slices deli-style sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 unpeeled small Granny Smith apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 8 strips bacon, cooked until almost crisp
- Ground cinnamon
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 375°F. Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter over each toasted English muffin half.
- Step 2
TOP 4 muffin halves each with 1 slice cheese, several apple slices and 2 bacon strips. Sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired. Top with remaining muffin halves to form sandwiches. Place on baking sheet. Bake 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese begins to melt.
- Polyunsaturated Fat -1g
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet