Banana Nut Quesadilla Wedges
- 1 tablespoon Granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 2 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- OR 1/4 cup Jif® Creamy Reduced Fat Peanut Butter Spread
- 1 large banana, peeled and sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Step 1
COMBINE cinnamon and granulated sugar. Set aside.
- Step 2
SPRAY one side of tortilla generously with butter cooking spray. Place spread side down in 10-inch skillet. Spread topside with peanut butter, top with banana slices, sprinkle with brown sugar and top with remaining tortilla. Spray top of tortilla generously with butter cooking spray and sprinkle with half of the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Step 3
COVER skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until the bottom is golden brown. Turn tortilla with a wide spatula. Sprinkle top with remaining cinnamon and sugar. Continue cooking covered until bottom is golden brown. Remove to cutting board and slice into 8 wedges. Serve warm.