Peanut Butter Delight Cookies
1/4 cup finely chopped dry roasted peanuts
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 (16.5 oz.) roll refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough, well chilled
Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Stir peanuts, sugar and cinnamon in small bowl until blended. Set aside.
- STIR peanut butter and powdered in small bowl sugar until completely blended. Shape mixture into 24 (1-inch) balls.
- CUT cookie dough into 12 slices. Cut each slice in half to make 24 pieces. Flatten 1 piece of cookie dough and shape around 1 peanut butter ball to cover completely. Repeat with remaining dough and peanut butter balls.
- ROLL each ball in peanut mixture, pressing gently so that coating adheres to dough. Place 2 inches apart on baking sheet.
- COAT bottom of drinking glass with no-stick cooking spray. Dip glass into remaining peanut mixture. Flatten balls of dough to 1/2-inch thickness with bottom of glass. Sprinkle any remaining peanut mixture evenly on tops of cookies. Gently press into dough.
- BAKE 8 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 1 minute. Remove from baking sheet to wire rack to cool completely.
Serving Size (1/24 1 cookie), Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 125mg, Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 11g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.