Peanut Butter Crisscross Cookies
Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
2/3 cup Jif® No Added Sugar Creamy Peanut Butter Spread
1/2 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 large egg
2 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT peanut butter, shortening, sugar, brown sugar, egg, milk and vanilla in large bowl with mixer on high speed until well blended and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- STIR flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl until blended. Add to peanut butter mixture, mixing just until blended.
- SHAPE dough into 1-inch balls. Place on prepared baking sheets. Flatten with tines of fork in a crisscross pattern.
- BAKE 8 to 9 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and cookies are set. Cool 2 minutes. Remove from baking sheets to wire rack to cool completely.
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.