Crisco® Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
1 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
3 large eggs
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon cream of tartar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups slightly crushed crisp rice cereal
Smucker's® Seedless Strawberry Jam
- HEAT oven to 375ºF. Coat baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT sugar and shortening in large bowl with mixer on high speed until well blended. Beat in peanut butter and eggs until smooth.
- COMBINE flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Gradually add to shortening mixture, beating on low speed until well blended.
- SHAPE dough into 1 1/4-inch balls. Roll in cereal. Place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. Press tip of little finger halfway down in center of ball, but do not flatten. Fill indentation with about 1/2 teaspoon jam.
- BAKE 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 80mg, Total Carbohydrate 15g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 8g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 4%.