PB & J Blondies
Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
2 large eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup Smucker's® Seedless Strawberry Jam
1/4 cup chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT butter and brown sugar in large bowl with mixer on medium speed until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add peanut butter, eggs and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- STIR flour and baking powder in small bowl until blended. Stir into peanut butter mixture. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- TOP surface evenly with teaspoonfuls of jam. Do not swirl. Sprinkle evenly with peanuts.
- BAKE 28 to 32 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
Serving Size (1 of 30 bars), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 80mg, Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 12g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.