Honey-Roasted Peanut Cookies
Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
1/2 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 large egg
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/3 cups coarsely chopped honey roasted peanuts
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT shortening, peanut butter, brown sugar and sugar in large bowl with mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg until blended.
- STIR flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl until blended. Beat into creamed mixture on low speed just until blended.
- SHAPE dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in chopped nuts, pressing gently so nuts adhere to dough. Place 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets. Flatten to 1 1/2-inch diameter with bottom of drinking glass.
- BAKE 9 to 11 minutes or until set. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 75mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 6g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.