Grilled PB&J Sandwich
2 teaspoons butter, softened
2 slices bread
1 to 2 tablespoons Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
1 to 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Seedless Strawberry Jam
- HEAT small nonstick skillet over medium-low heat.
- SPREAD butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- SPREAD peanut butter on unbuttered side of 1 slice; spread jam on unbuttered side of other slice. Join bread slices together to make a sandwich.
- PLACE in skillet. Cook 1 to 2 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- For added variety, add crisp cooked bacon, sliced banana or sliced strawberries to the PB&J sandwich.
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.