Peanut Butter Truffles
- 1 sweetened condensed milk
- 4 ounces white baking chocolate
- 1 1/4 cups Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3/4 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 2 tablespoons Cinnamon-sugar
- 1/4 cup Decorator sprinkles
- Step 1
MICROWAVE sweetened condensed milk in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until very warm.
- Step 2
STIR in white chocolate until melted. Stir in peanut butter until smooth. Cover and chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Step 3
SHAPE into 72 (3/4-inch) balls. Roll 2 dozen balls in peanuts, 2 dozen in cinnamon-sugar and remaining 2 dozen in sprinkles. Chill until firm.
- Polyunsaturated Fat -1g
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet