Chocolate Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies
1 (15.25 oz.) package devil's food cake mix
2/3 cup water
1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
3 large eggs
PEANUT BUTTER FILLING
1 1/2 cups Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
1 1/2 cups marshmallow creme
2/3 cup powdered sugar
1/3 cup milk
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- BEAT cake mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl with mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- DROP by 2 tablespoonsful batter onto prepared baking sheets, placing 3 inches apart. Using the back of a spoon, spread batter into 2-inch diameter circles. Bake 8 to 9 minutes or until centers are set. Cool 1 minute. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- BEAT peanut butter and marshmallow creme in large bowl with mixer on medium speed until blended. Add powdered sugar and milk. Beat on low speed until blended. Beat on high speed 1 minute.
- PLACE half of pies flat side up. Pipe or spread each with about 2 tablespoons filling. Top with remaining pies, rounded side up, to form whoopie pies.
Serving Size (1 of 18 pies), Calories 300 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 290mg, Total Carbohydrate 38g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 25g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.