Chocolate-Peanut Butter Holiday Fudge
1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk, divded
1 cup white baking chips
1/3 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract, divided
6 tablespoons chopped cocktail peanuts, divided
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/8 teaspoon salt
- LINE 8-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil up over edges of pan.
- MICROWAVE 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter and white baking chips in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 45 seconds or until melted and smooth when stirred. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until blended. Stir in 1/4 cup peanuts.
- MICROWAVE remaining sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips and salt in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 45 seconds or until melted and smooth when stirred. Stir in remaining 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until blended.
- SPOON peanut butter and chocolate mixtures into prepared pan, alternating heaping tablespoonfuls of both mixtures to vary the colors. When complete, with table knife or metal spatula, swirl mixtures to create a marbled appearance. Pat top surface to flatten evenly. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons peanuts. Pat into top surface of fudge.
- CHILL at least 1 hour. Remove fudge from pan by lifting edges of foil. Remove foil. Cut into squares.
Serving Size (1 piece of 60), Calories 50 (Calories from Fat 20), Total Fat 2.5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 20mg, Total Carbohydrate 6g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 6g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 0%.