Thai Peanut Chicken
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 3/4 to 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2/3 cup chicken broth or water
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Sriracha chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Chopped peanuts, sliced green onions and lime wedges, for garnish
- Step 1
PRESS Saute button to heat programmable electric pressure cooker. Add oil; heat 2 to 3 minutes. Cook chicken thighs in hot oil, a few at a time, until browned on both sides. Remove from pot; set aside.
- Step 2
ADD chicken broth, peanut butter, soy sauce, Sriracha sauce, honey, ginger and garlic to pressure cooker. Stir until blended, scraping up any browned bits. Return chicken to pot, turning to coat.
- Step 3
LOCK lid on pressure cooker. Place exhaust valve in the Sealing position. Press Manual button and set timer for 12 minutes. When cooking is complete, turn off pot and use Quick Pressure Release method.
- Step 4
REMOVE lid. Remove chicken to serving platter, leaving sauce in pot. Stir in cilantro and lime juice. Serve sauce over chicken. Sprinkle with peanuts and green onions. Serve with lime wedges.