Ice Cream Sundae Bowls
Ice cream sundae bowls make for a delicious dessert. This recipe features baked tortilla bowls. Add your favorite ice cream and top it with Jif peanut butter and hot fudge.
Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time 15 Min
- 2 small flour tortillas (6-inch)
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Vanilla or chocolate ice cream
- 1 container Jif® Whips® Whipped Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 jar Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat tortillas with no-stick spray and cinnamon-sugar on each side. Turn a 12-cup muffin tin upside down. Press each tortilla in the space between 4 cups to form a bowl.
- Step 2
BAKE 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Step 3
SCOOP ice cream into tortilla cups. Top with peanut spread and hot fudge, if desired.