Ice Cream Sundae Bowls
Ice cream sundae bowls make for a delicious dessert. This recipe features baked tortilla bowls. Add your favorite ice cream and top it with Jif peanut butter and hot fudge.
- 2 small flour tortillas (6-inch)
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Vanilla or chocolate ice cream
- 1 container Jif® Whips® Whipped Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 jar Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat tortillas with no-stick spray and cinnamon-sugar on each side. Turn a 12-cup muffin tin upside down. Press each tortilla in the space between 4 cups to form a bowl.
- Step 2
BAKE 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Step 3
SCOOP ice cream into tortilla cups. Top with peanut spread and hot fudge, if desired.