Peanutty White Chocolate Snack Mix
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 cups whole grain rice cereal squares
- 3 cups midget or mini pretzels
- 1 cup toasted whole grain oat cereal rings
- 1 cup salted cocktail peanuts
- 1 (12 oz.) package white baking chips
- 1 tablespoon All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1/3 cup Jif® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread
- 1 cup colorful candy-coated chocolate pieces
- Step 1
LINE 2 baking sheets with wax paper. Coat wax paper with cooking spray. Combine cereal squares, pretzels, cereal rings and peanuts in extra large bowl.
- Step 2
COMBINE baking chips and shortening in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10 second intervals until completely melted and smooth when stirred. Stir in peanut butter until evenly blended.
- Step 3
POUR over cereal mixture. Stir until all of the cereal mixture is lightly coated. Stir in candy pieces. Spread evenly on prepared baking sheets. Chill 5 to 10 minutes or until firm. Break into small pieces. Store in airtight container.