Nutty Granola Cookies
Prep Time 20 min
Cook Time 10 Min
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2/3 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat granola multi-grain cereal with almonds
- 3/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup roasted and salted shelled pistachios
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 350°F. Stir flour and baking soda in small bowl until blended.
- Step 2
BEAT butter, sugar and brown sugar in large bowl with mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in peanut butter, egg and vanilla. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in granola cereal, cranberries and pistachios until blended.
- Step 3
DROP by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto baking sheet. Bake 8 to 9 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 3 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.