Peanut Butter Monster Cookies
Learn how to make delicious peanut butter monster cookies. This quick and easy recipe features Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter, chocolate chips, and oats.
Prep Time 15 min
Cook Time 15 Min
- 1 1/2 cups Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 4 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup colorful candy-coated chocolate pieces saving 1/4 cup to decorate tops of cookies
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 350ºF. Beat peanut butter, brown sugar, sugar, butter and vanilla in large bowl with mixer on high speed until well blended. Beat in eggs.
- Step 2
STIR oats, baking soda and salt in large bowl until blended. Gradually blend into peanut butter mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and chocolate pieces. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes.
- Step 3
DROP by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto baking sheets. Add remaining chocolate pieces to tops of cookies, pressing to flatten slightly. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.