Peanut Butter Monster Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 4 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup colorful candy-coated chocolate pieces
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 350ºF. Beat peanut butter, brown sugar, sugar, butter and vanilla in large bowl with mixer on high speed until well blended. Beat in eggs.
- Step 2
STIR oats, baking soda and salt in large bowl until blended. Gradually blend into peanut butter mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and chocolate pieces. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes.
- Step 3
DROP by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto baking sheets. Press to flatten slightly. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.