Peanut Butter Granola
- 2/3 cup Creamy Peanut Butter and Omega-3 DHA & EPA
- OR 2/3 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2/3 cup Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups uncooked rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1/2 cup dried figs, snipped
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 300ºF. Combine peanut butter, honey and cinnamon in small saucepan; heat through. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Step 2
PLACE oats in a large, shallow roasting pan or a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan. Pour warm peanut butter mixture over oats and stir gently until oats are coated. Spread evenly in pan.
- Step 3
BAKE 35 to 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Step 4
REMOVE pan from oven. Stir raisins, nuts and figs into baked mixture. Return to oven and let dry 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally. Store in covered containers.