Peanut Butter-Fudge Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- About 24 frozen rectangular ice cream sandwiches (3.5 oz. each)
- 1 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Powdered sugar
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup chopped salted peanuts
- Step 1
UNWRAP ice cream sandwiches. Arrange enough sandwiches in bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking dish to form an even layer, cutting sandwiches as necessary to fit.
- Step 2
MICROWAVE peanut butter in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 45 to 60 seconds or until slightly melted. Whisk in powdered sugar until smooth. Drizzle over ice cream sandwich layer; spread evenly.
- Step 3
TOP with additional ice cream sandwiches to form an even layer.
- Step 4
MICROWAVE fudge topping according to label instructions. Stir. Spread over ice cream sandwich layer. Freeze until topping is set.
- Step 5
SPOON whipped topping over fudge layer; spread evenly. Sprinkle with peanuts. Cover tightly with foil and freeze until firm, at least 3 hours. Remove from freezer about 10 minutes before serving.