Peanut Butter-Banana Oatmeal
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 1/2 cups Water
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1/3 cup Simply Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 medium ripe bananas sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- Brown sugar and skim milk to taste
- Step 1
COMBINE oats, water and salt in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and cook 5 minutes or until thick and creamy, stirring occasionally.
- Step 2
ADD peanut butter, bananas and cinnamon; stir to combine. Serve immediately. Top with brown sugar and milk, if desired.