Peanut Butter Banana Cream Pie
No bake peanut butter banana cream pie is easy to make and delicious. This recipe features Jif peanut butter, ripe bananas, banana cream pudding mix, whipped topping, and chopped peanuts.
- 1 (15.9 oz.) container Jif® Whips® Whipped Peanut Butter & Chocolate Flavored Spread
- 2 large ripe bananas, halved and quartered
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared vanilla wafer crumb pie crust
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- 2 (4 servings size) pkgs. instant banana cream pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 1/2 cups extra creamy frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tbsps. chopped salted peanuts
- Step 1
PLACE 3 tablespoons peanut butter chocolate spread into corner of resealable plastic bag. Reserve for garnish. Arrange bananas end to end, cutting to fit, in a circular pattern on the bottom of crust. Mix remaining peanut butter chocolate spread with almond extract. Spread evenly over bananas.
- Step 2
BEAT pudding mixes and cold milk in large bowl with whisk for 2 minutes. Blend in 1 cup of whipped topping. Spread evenly over peanut butter mixture.
- Step 3
TOP with remaining whipped topping. Starting at outside edge, and using a rounded edged knife, draw knife to center and pull up to create swirl at center. Repeat in a parallel fashion around pie. Cut small corner off reserved bag of peanut butter chocolate spread. Drizzle over pie. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Chill pie for 3 hours or until set.