PB & J Blondies
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Butter softened
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Seedless Strawberry Jam divided
- 1/4 cup chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Step 2
BEAT butter and brown sugar in large bowl with mixer on medium speed until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add peanut butter, eggs and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- Step 3
STIR flour and baking powder in small bowl until blended. Stir into peanut butter mixture. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Step 4
TOP surface evenly with teaspoonfuls of jam. Do not swirl. Sprinkle evenly with peanuts.
- Step 5
BAKE 28 to 32 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.