Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
- 1 cup Jif® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread
- 1 cup Powdered sugar
- 1 (16 oz.) bag mini square pretzels
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 2 teaspoons Vegetable Oil divided
- Red, white and blue decorator sprinkles
- Step 1
BEAT peanut butter and powdered sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until combined. Divide into 60 (1/2-inch) balls. Place peanut butter ball between to 2 pretzels. Repeat. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Step 2
PLACE semi-sweet chocolate and white chocolate in separate small microwave-safe bowls. Add 1 teaspoon oil to each. Microwave each on HIGH for 1 minute. Stir until smooth.
- Step 3
DIP 30 pretzel bites halfway into semi-sweet chocolate and remaining 30 halfway into white chocolate. Sprinkle immediately with decorator sprinkles. Chill until ready to serve.