Mexican Peanut Butter Balls
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 pound Powdered sugar
- 1/4 pound Butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (adjust to taste)
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons All-Vegetable Shortening
- Step 1
BEAT peanut butter, sugar, butter, vanilla and cayenne pepper in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy. Shape into balls. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Step 2
MELT chocolate chips and shortening in top of double boiler, stirring until blended. Dip balls in chocolate mixture using toothpicks or skewers. Place on wax paper until chocolate has hardened. Refrigerate until serving.