Nacho Snack with Peanut Butter and Banana
A perfect snack almost any time of day, these tasty nachos combine crispy tortilla chips, peanut butter, sliced banana and chocolate chips and more, all lightly drizzled with warm fudge topping.
Prep Time 8 min
Cook Time 2 Min
- 3 tablespoons Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- 2 cups corn tortilla chips
- 1/3 cup mini marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons Jif® Squeeze Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 each small banana sliced
- 1 tablespoon mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon chopped cocktail peanuts
- Step 1
HEAT fudge topping according to label instructions. Set aside.
- Step 2
ARRANGE tortilla chips on a microwave-safe plate. Top evenly with marshmallows. Drizzle evenly with peanut butter.
- Step 3
MICROWAVE on HIGH 20 to 30 seconds, until marshmallows puff and peanut butter just begins to melt.
- Step 4
TOP evenly with banana. Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips and peanuts. Drizzle fudge topping. Serve immediately.