Holiday Peanut Butter Truffles
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 ounces white baking chocolate chopped
- 1 1/4 cups Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- Assorted holiday decorator sprinkles or decorator sugar
- Step 1
MICROWAVE sweetened condensed milk in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until warm. Stir in white chocolate until melted. Stir in peanut butter until smooth. Cover and chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Step 2
SHAPE into 3/4-inch balls. Roll 1/3 in pecans and remaining in decorator sprinkles or sugar. Chill 1 hour or until firm.
- Polyunsaturated Fat -1g
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet