Fruity Peanut Butter Wraps
Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time N/A
- 1/4 cup Jif® Creamy Reduced Fat Peanut Butter Spread
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1 small unpeeled apple, cored and diced
- 1 small ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons raisins or chopped dates
- 2 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- Step 1
WHISK peanut butter, honey, water and cinnamon in large bowl until smooth. Let stand 5 minutes to thicken.
- Step 2
ADD diced apple, banana slices, walnuts and raisins; stir to coat.
- Step 3
SPOON fruit mixture horizontally down center of each tortilla. Fold bottom edge over filling. Push filling against the fold to tighten filling in place. Fold in left and right edges of tortillas about 2 inches. Roll up from bottom to completely enclose filling. Cut wraps in half before serving.