Easy Peanut Butter Pie Bites
Prep Time 20 min
Cook Time 5 Min
- 2 (1.9 oz.) packages frozen mini fillo shells (15-count size)
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped peanuts or chocolate decorator sprinkles
- Step 1
HEAT fillo shells according to package directions. Cool completely.
- Step 2
BEAT cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer on medium speed until blended.
- Step 3
BEAT in whipped topping until smooth.
- Step 4
PIPE or spoon into cooled fillo shells. Sprinkle with peanuts, sprinkles or other garnishes, as desired. Chill until ready to serve. Best served same day.