Chewy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Butter softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup candy coated milk chocolate pieces
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Step 2
BEAT brown sugar, butter and vanilla in large bowl with mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Stir in oats, flour, baking soda and salt until dough forms. Reserve 1 cup dough for topping. Press remaining dough into prepared pan to form a crust.
- Step 3
COMBINE sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter in medium bowl until smooth. Spread evenly over dough. Crumble reserved dough over top. Sprinkle evenly with chocolate pieces.
- Step 4
BAKE 34 to 36 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.