Chewy Peanut Butter-Caramel Bars
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Ready to Bake!™ refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1/2 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter
- 1 (14 oz) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup Granulated sugar
- 1 3/4 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (11.5 oz) bag Hershey's® milk chocolate baking chips
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Fisher® Dry Roasted Peanuts
- Step 1
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan (dark pan not recommended) with no-stick cooking spray or line with nonstick foil. Evenly arrange cookie rounds in pan.
- Step 2
Bake 24 to 26 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 15 minutes on cooling rack.
- Step 3
Meanwhile, in 2-quart heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in condensed milk, brown sugar and granulated sugar until blended. Add graham cracker crumbs; mix well (mixture will be thick). Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low; cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly, or until slightly thickened. Pour caramel mixture over warm cookie crust, spreading evenly.
- Step 4
In medium microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips on High 1 minute to 1 minute 20 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth. Stir in peanut butter until blended. Spread evenly over caramel layer. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Refrigerate 1 hour or until chocolate is set. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.