Strawberry-Almond Ice Pops
Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time N/A
- 1 (6 oz.) container vanilla flavored yogurt
- 1/4 cup Santa Cruz Organic® Dark Roasted Creamy Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 teaspoons Honey
- 1/2 cup finely chopped strawberries
- 4 (3 oz.) wax-coated disposable paper cups
- 4 food-safe wooden craft sticks
- Step 1
WHISK yogurt, almond butter, almond milk and honey until smooth.
- Step 2
STIR in strawberries.
- Step 3
DIVIDE evenly into cups. Cover each cup with foil. Insert 1 craft stick through foil into center of each cup. Freeze 3 hours or until firm. Remove from cups before serving.