Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 to 1 1/4 cups Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups biscuit baking mix
- BEAT sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter, egg and vanilla in large bowl until smooth. Add biscuit mix; mix well. Chill at least 1 hour.
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- SHAPE dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Flatten with fork in criss-cross pattern.
- BAKE 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned (do not overbake). Cool.
- PEANUT BLOSSOM COOKIES: PREPARE dough as directed above. Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in sugar. Do not flatten. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet. Bake as directed above. Immediately after baking, press solid milk chocolate candy drop in center of each ball.
- PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY GEMS: PREPARE dough as directed above. Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in sugar. Do not flatten. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Press thumb in center of each ball of dough; fill with desired flavor of Smucker's® Jelly, Jam or Preserves. Bake as directed above.
- ANY WAY YOU LIKE 'EM COOKIES: STIR 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, chopped peanuts, raisins or flaked coconut into dough. Proceed as directed above.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.
Serving Size (1 cookie of 60), Calories 70 (Calories from Fat 30), Total Fat 3.5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 70mg, Total Carbohydrate 8g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 6g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.