- 1/8-inch thick slice fresh gingerroot, peeled and cut in half
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon chili paste with garlic, or to taste
- 2 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 1/4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 3 1/2 teaspoons water
- 1/2 cup diced rotisserie cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup asparagus pieces, about 1-inch long
- 1/4 cup yellow squash pieces, cut into half circles
- 2 fajita-size (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 lime wedges
- CHOP ginger and garlic in a small food processor as finely as possible. Add remaining sauce ingredients and process until sauce is completely smooth. If sauce is too thick, add more water, a little at a time. If sauce is too thin, add more peanut butter. Toss about half the sauce with the chicken and put aside in a covered bowl.
- BOIL about 1 inch water in large skillet; add asparagus. Cover skillet and turn off heat. In 1-2 minutes, lift off cover and remove asparagus using tongs.
- PLACE squash pieces into microwave-safe bowl; add a little water. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH about 2-3 minutes. Let cool slightly; carefully drain off water.
- MICROWAVE tortillas on HIGH about 15 seconds, or until tortillas are warm and are pliable. Put chicken on tortillas, top with asparagus and squash; drizzle with additional peanut butter sauce. Serve with lime wedges, if desired.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1 taco of 2), Calories 320 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 870mg, Total Carbohydrate 30g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 8g), Protein 16g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 40%, Vitamin C 20%, Calcium 6%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.