- SALAD DRESSING
- Apple Cider Peanut Dressing
- 1/4 cup water
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 Gala apples, cored and halved
- 1 (5.5 oz.) bag Spring mix and baby spinach blend
- 1/2 cup crumbled Chevre goat cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- 1/4 cup prepared candied walnuts
- PREPARE salad dressing. Place in microwave-safe pitcher or bowl. Whisk in water.
- HEAT oven to 425° F. Line baking sheet with foil. Coat with no-stick cooking spray. Slice each apple half into quarters. Place apples, cutside up, on prepared baking sheet. Brush with Apple Cider Peanut Dressing. Roast 15 to 20 minutes or until tender when pierced with fork.
- DIVIDE lettuce evenly on 4 salad plates. Microwave salad dressing on HIGH for 30 to 45 seconds or until warm. Arrange 4 roasted apple wedges on center of salad. Sprinkle immediately with crumbled cheese, red onion, bacon bits and walnuts. Drizzle with warm dressing. Serve immediately.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/8), Calories 730 (Calories from Fat 330), Total Fat 25g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 620mg, Total Carbohydrate 56g (Dietary Fiber 5g, Sugars 46g), Protein 13g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 25%, Vitamin C 25%, Calcium 8%, Iron 25%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.