- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup lite soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 5 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- COMBINE all ingredients in medium bowl with a whisk until thoroughly combined.
- May be heated in microwave, covered, 45 to 50 seconds, if desired. Great as a dipping sauce for chicken or pork.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/8 2 tbsp), Calories 150, Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 260mg, Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 9g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.