- 1 (12-inch) parbaked thin pizza crust
- 1/3 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 2/3 cup prepared peanut satay sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1 (6 oz.) package grilled chicken breast strips, diced
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup finely shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup green onions, cut thinly on a diagonal
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- HEAT oven to 450° F. Place crust on cookie sheet.
- MIX peanut butter, peanut satay sauce, sesame oil and red pepper flakes in small bowl until blended. Combine 1/4 cup peanut mixture with chicken in a medium bowl. Spread remaining peanut mixture over pizza crust. Top with chicken mixture and 1 1/2 cups cheese.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and golden. Remove pizza from oven. Top with shredded carrots, green onion, cilantro and remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Cut and serve.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/4 ), Calories 530 (Calories from Fat 310), Total Fat 35g (Saturated Fat 15g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 95mg, Sodium 1370mg, Total Carbohydrate 95g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 7g), Protein 35g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 30%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 45%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Thai Chicken Pizza
I decided to try this pizza recipe because we love the thai chicken pizza at California Pizza Kitchen. It did not dissapoint! Very good and similar taste to CPK. I cant wait to make it again.