- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (3 to 3.25 oz.) bags microwave popcorn, popped
- 1 cup Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- HEAT oven to 225°F. Spray 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray. Place popped popcorn in a very large bowl or Dutch oven.
- COMBINE hazelnut spread, corn syrup, salt, cinnamon and cayenne pepper in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to boil. Remove from heat.
- POUR warm mixture over popcorn, stirring gently to combine. When all popcorn appears evenly coated, spread evenly on prepared baking sheet. Bake 55 to 60 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from oven and allow to cool. May be stored in airtight container for up to one week.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/10 of recipe), Calories 320 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 170mg, Total Carbohydrate 39g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 22g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.