- 1 center cut slice (about 1 lb.) fully cooked ham, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon water
- Fresh dill weed
- Orange slices
- HEAT broiler. Slash edges of ham slice; place on broiler pan.
- BROIL 3 inches from heat for 5 minutes. Turn ham slice; broil an additional 4 to 5 minutes.
- COMBINE marmalade, peanut butter and water in small bowl. Spread over ham slice. Broil 1/2 to 1 minute until lightly browned.
- GARNISH with fresh dill and orange slices, if desired.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/4), Calories 310, Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 80mg, Sodium 3100mg, Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 10g), Protein 34g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 2%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.