- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup Jif® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (16 oz.) package frozen sugar snap pea stir-fry vegetable combination
- 1/2 cup canned crispy rice noodles
- STIR together water, peanut butter and teriyaki sauce in small bowl.
- COAT large skillet or wok with no-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Stir-fry shrimp in hot skillet about 3 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through. Remove from skillet.
- STIR-FRY vegetables in same skillet 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in shrimp and peanut butter mixture; heat through. Spoon onto serving plates. Sprinkle with crispy rice noodles.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/4), Calories 260 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Sodium 530mg, Total Carbohydrate 22g (Dietary Fiber 6g, Sugars 9g), Protein 25g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 15%, Iron 20%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Shrimp Stir-Fry with Peanut Sauce
Around the world for my Weekday Meal
I love stir-fry, shrimp and thai peanut sauce so this recipe caught my attention. It looked easy enough to prepare, healthy and TAASTY. And it certainly was. My family loved it to and caught them by surprise when I served this during our weekday family meal. Will be trying again soon!