- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 medium firm ripe pears
- 1/3 cup Jif® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 pint vanilla frozen yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Peel pears and cut in half lengthwise. Remove seeds with melon baller. Carefully trim ends. Place pears, cut side down, in prepared pan. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until fork tender.
- STIR peanut butter, caramel topping and water in small bowl until smooth. Let stand at least 10 minutes to thicken.
- ARRANGE warm pears, cut side up, on individual serving plates. Top each with a scoop of frozen yogurt, if desired. Spoon sauce over yogurt and pears. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/6), Calories 260 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 41g (Dietary Fiber 6g, Sugars 27g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 25%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.