- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Olive Oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into bite-sized florets (5 to 6 cups)
- CURRY PEANUT VINAIGRETTE
- 1/4 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Line 15 x 10-inch baking pan with foil. Combine 1/4 cup oil, garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper in large bowl. Add cauliflower; toss to coat evenly. Spread cauliflower in a single layer in prepared baking pan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or just until tender.
- COMBINE peanut butter, rice vinegar, curry powder, honey, red pepper flakes and remaining 1/4 cup oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a large serving bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- ADD warm cauliflower to peanut vinaigrette; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/6 of recipe), Calories 260 (Calories from Fat 210), Total Fat 24g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 260mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 5g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 70%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.