- CHICKEN MIXTURE
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Olive Oil
- 1 small onion, sliced into rings
- 1/2 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium apple, cored and sliced into thin wedges
- 4 thin slices cooked chicken breast
Or 4 slices deli chicken lunch meat
- 1 hoagie or sub roll
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon honey mustard
- 1/2 cup water
- HEAT olive oil in medium skillet over medium heat. Add onion, peppers and half of the apple; cook until soft. Add chicken; stir until warm.
- HEAT peanut butter, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, honey and water in small saucepan over medium heat. Cook until creamy and soft.
- ADD 3 tablespoons of the peanut butter sauce to the chicken mixture; stir together. Serve on roll; sprinkle with cheese. Serve remaining apple wedges with remaining peanut butter sauce for dipping.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1 sandwich), Calories 1090 (Calories from Fat 570), Total Fat 64g (Saturated Fat 13g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 1500mg, Total Carbohydrate 100g (Dietary Fiber 13g, Sugars 48g), Protein 39g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 45%, Vitamin C 430%, Calcium 35%, Iron 25%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.