- 2 cups (1 pint) cold whipping cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely crushed chocolate sandwich cookies (14 cookies)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped peanuts
- WHIP cream in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until stiff. In separate large bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter and vanilla until smooth. Fold in whipped cream, crushed cookies and peanuts.
- POUR into 9 x 5-inch loaf pan or 2-quart freezer-safe container. Cover; freeze 6 hours or until firm. Let stand at room temperature 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/2 cup), Calories 430 (Calories from Fat 270), Total Fat 30g (Saturated Fat 13g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 190mg, Total Carbohydrate 34g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 26g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.