- 1/2 cup Jif® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples, cored and diced
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- WHISK peanut butter, yogurt, orange juice, orange peel and mustard in large bowl until smooth.
- ADD apples, celery and raisins to peanut butter mixture. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- CHILL 1 hour before serving.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/6 of recipe), Calories 210 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 90mg, Total Carbohydrate 26g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 9g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.