- Crisco® Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
Or 1/2 cup Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 3/4 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Simply Fruit® Orange Marmalade Spreadable Fruit
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butterscotch-flavored chips
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Coat baking sheet lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT shortening, peanut butter and sugar in large bowl of electric mixer at medium speed until well blended. Beat in marmalade, eggs and vanilla.
- COMBINE flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Mix into shortening mixture at low speed until just blended. Stir in butterscotch chips. Drop rounded teaspoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto baking sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove to cooling rack.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 75mg, Total Carbohydrate 15g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 7g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.