- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2/3 cup PET® Evaporated Milk
- 1 2/3 cups Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 (7 oz.) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- LINE 13 x 9-inch pan with aluminum foil; spray with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE sugar, butter and milk in large saucepan, stirring constantly on medium heat, until mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- ADD peanut butter. Stir until well blended. Add marshmallow creme and vanilla. Beat until well blended. Spread in prepared pan. Cool. Cut into candy-sized pieces.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/48 of recipe), Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 17g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Peanut Butter Fudge
Very good recipe that I used to pair with chocolate fudge to make two layer fudge. Have tried other recipes but this one is smooth and not crumbly, which sometimes is the case with other recipes. Didn't have Fluff, so substituted mini marshmallows (same weight) and only cooked it for 4 min. at a full boil. Turned out perfect. It's sweet but isn't that the idea?