- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 cups packaged biscuit mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 65 solid milk chocolate candy pieces, unwrapped
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Beat sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter in large bowl until smooth. Add biscuit mix and vanilla; mix well.
- SHAPE into 1-inch balls. Roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned around edges (do not overbake). Immediately press a chocolate candy piece in center of each cookie. Cool.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1 treat of 66), Calories 80 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 60mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 8g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.