- 2 tablespoons Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar & honey barbecue sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 (8-inch) flour tortilla
- 1/3 cup shredded Mexican style four cheese blend
Or 1/3 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup chopped, cooked chicken
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon cooked corn
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped cilantro, divided
- 3 tablespoons chopped tomatoes, divided
- Crisco® Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 teaspoons sour cream
- MIX together peanut butter, barbecue sauce and lime juice in small bowl.
- SPREAD peanut butter mixture over tortilla. Sprinkle half the cheese over half the tortilla. Layer with chicken, green onion, corn, 1 teaspoon cilantro and 2 tablespoons tomatoes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Fold and lightly press tortilla together.
- COAT 10-inch skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium high heat. Place filled quesadilla in hot skillet. Cook about 2 minutes on each side. Remove from skillet. Allow to rest 2 minutes. Cut in half. Garnish with sour cream, remaining tomato and cilantro.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (whole recipe), Calories 660 (Calories from Fat 320), Total Fat 36g (Saturated Fat 13g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 75mg, Sodium 1130mg, Total Carbohydrate 53g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 20g), Protein 35g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 35%, Iron 20%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.