- 1 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/4 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped peanuts
- LINE an 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Blend peanut butter, almond extract and butter in large bowl; stir in powdered sugar. Add cereal; mix well, crushing cereal slightly.
- PRESS peanut butter mixture evenly into prepared pan with rubber spatula. Sprinkle top with chopped peanuts; press gently. Chill. To serve, remove from pan by lifting foil; remove foil. Cut into 1-inch squares.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/48 1 square), Calories 60 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 0.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 4mg, Sodium 40mg, Total Carbohydrate 5g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 4g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.